Monday, May 9, 2011

The Real Deal

First of all, I want you to know what my blog is all about. It is going to be a 365 day challenge. I will try to post everyday, but to those of you who have a blog,  I'm sure you can relate to the feeling of being pressured to post. I love posting so I don't think it would be a  big problem, but since we are a busy family, with 5 busy girls, it might not always happen! I hope you all enjoy this blog and that it will brighten your day whenever you visit it! I want to make sure I include Carlotta in the post, because she is the one who set up the toolbar, the header, and many more. I will try to show a picture everyday and once in a while I might throw in a funny story! Now don't worry, because you will probably never see another post as long as this on my blog. If I do want to post a long 'something' then I will post it on my other blog, The Everything Blog. That's all for today, tomorrow I start on Day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment